Saturday, January 1, 2011

Crazy full month...catch up time

After the early in the month December birthdays, which we celebrated  in conjunction with Thanksgiving, we got to wish Gaige a happy birthday #5.  We love you Gaige...happy birthday. 
Next on the agenda of fun stuff was a visit from Jay, Brynn & Madi.  We had such a good time hanging out, visiting and we even did a little early Christmas gift exchange so we could enjoy opening gifts to each other.  Madi gets cuter all the time.  Thanks to Brynn (and everyone who sent her pictures) for the so fun book.  (I think Brynn must have been avoiding the camera...where was she whenever I was taking pictures?)


 Then came the rain, rain and more rain.  Paul and I decided to go out to look at the waterfalls at Hell Hole Canyon in Kayenta and then just couldn't resist hiking up the canyon.  The rain was warm, so even though we got pretty soaked, the amazing views were so worth it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.