Monday, December 28, 2009

My heaviest Christmas present ever!


I guess the pestering pays off. I have been telling Paul I thought we needed a new mailbox post for a long time, so when he asked me what I wanted for Christmas, I made that my request. Not wanting to disappoint, he went to work. In my mind I envisioned just a very big, nice rock. He envisioned something that was much nicer and also a lot more work. I'm so glad he went with his vision instead of mine! I think it's the most beautiful mailbox post I've ever seen. Luckily some of the boys were here to help him set it. It is also the heaviest Christmas present I've ever received I'm sure. Thanks Paul for being such a nice guy and taking the time to please a pestering wife. Oh, he carved three sides of it and left one side blank. We will have to decide what's going to happen there. Any suggestions? If you have any...just put them in the mail.

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.