Cute pictures! I am so impressed that you know how to take pictures with your phone and then download them for your blog, Mom! Wow! You guys did so many cute things. I love Kaebri's new glasses, don't you (a lot better than grandpa's on her, although not as funny)? I also love your autumn song and the picture to go with it (super gorgeous)! You are multi-talented!
What a fun day!!!! those cute kids are lucky to have moved close the grandma and gramps! About the catfish...it does help that they look like normal fish when you buy them :) their gross wiskars are gone. I couldn't fo it if those were staring at me! But we'll make you some :)
Cute pictures! I am so impressed that you know how to take pictures with your phone and then download them for your blog, Mom! Wow! You guys did so many cute things. I love Kaebri's new glasses, don't you (a lot better than grandpa's on her, although not as funny)? I also love your autumn song and the picture to go with it (super gorgeous)! You are multi-talented!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun day!!!! those cute kids are lucky to have moved close the grandma and gramps! About the catfish...it does help that they look like normal fish when you buy them :) their gross wiskars are gone. I couldn't fo it if those were staring at me! But we'll make you some :)
ReplyDelete